Just a little somethin’ to break the monotony…
Sorry, but celebrating the 4th of July just brings back old school memories of backyard BBQs…so I had to hit you with a flash back…sing along…So what’s your burnin’ questions? Ready to hit the beach but wanna feel confident? Got a few BBQs to run through but don’t wanna un-do all that hard work you put in at the gym?
What’s my plan?
- 6:30AM Wake-Up Call
- 6:45ish-Breakfast-Oatmeal, 1 slice whole grain toast w/natural peanut butter & 1/2 banana; 2 Cups coffee ( i know, I’m trying to break the habit)
- 8AM FITCAMP…I’ll post that workout when I get in…
- 9:30-Morning snack- (OPT 1)some kind of fruit juice, usually crab-grape (the real stuff not cocktail) & turkey bacon & either yogurt with granola or another slice of toast with peanut butter OR (OPT2) Post workout smoothy
- QUICK ab/core workout & possibly run about 2 miles
- 6/7/8-depends if we are out and about…DINNER
So that’s my plan for Saturday obviously I will deviate somewhat from that on Sunday because it’s the 4th of July and that means it’s Sunday, that’s church by 8:45, home around 1:00pm, back to church for picnic @ 5:00…so that will definitely include some hearty breakfast to hold me til lunch & mid-day snackin’ so I don’t get to the church eatin’ like a heathen’ . In order to maintain the work that you’ve put in, keep burning calories and look good whether you’re sportin’ shorts, that new sundress you got just for the get-to-gethers or hittin’ the pool, you gotta have a plan…what’s your plan?