some things are re-gifted because you thought the idea was commendable but the item didn’t …fit you. Other items are a sort-of re-gift but actually the gift was sooooo awesome that you decided to go out, get the same thing and give it to someone else and enjoy the thankfulness from the recipient! THIS is worth regifting (the new definition)!
5 Tummy Toning Tricks
On this Day of Christmas (in July) my trainer gave to me 5 Tummy Toning Tricks… 4 Mountain Climbers, 3 power moves from Gold’s Gym., 2 sets of Burpees and 1 FIT TEST exercise (pick one) from INSANITY
- FIBER! Fiber improves digestion, promotes regularity, and can even lower cholesterol levels by inhibiting the absorption of dietary cholesterol and other toxins into the bloodstream.* It also slows the absorption of glucose—thereby preventing sugar spikes—and makes you feel full faster and longer, so you eat less! Not getting enough fiber can lead to constipation, hemorrhoids, obesity, coronary heart disease, diabetes, gall stones, and possibly even colon cancer.
- SHAKEOLOGY! This patent-pending daily nutritional shake helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. A proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and prebiotics helps your body progressively eliminate the toxins that build up over time from eating today’s highly processed foods.At the same time, whole-food ingredients deliver the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to curb cravings, allowing your body to shed stored fat while the more than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.Start by swapping your usual breakfast for Shakeology®. It’s only 140 to 150 calories and tastes great, and you can add healthy ingredients like milk or a dab of peanut butter and still keep the total calorie count low. Next, try cutting your total calorie intake by 250 calories per day. Give it a couple of weeks and see if you like the results. If you’re losing weight, stick with it, and if not, cut out another 250 calories and reevaluate a couple of weeks later. If you’re already doing everything else I’ve mentioned in this article, you shouldn’t have to starve yourself to lose weight.
- ACCOUNTABILITY! Find an accountability tool/person to track your “food journal” at the end of each day
- GREEN TEA! A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that the catechins—antioxidant flavonoid compounds—found in green tea may stimulate the body’s fat-burning activity. You’ll get the most benefits from about 4 cups of green tea per day, but if you don’t want to drink that much, green tea extract supplements appear to have similar benefits. It’s kind of cool to think that you might be able to relax with a cup of green tea and burn fat at the same time!
- WEIGHTS! Lift heavier weights for fewer reps. Boost your metabolism long after your workout by training with heavy weights. As researchers at the Norwegian University of Sport and Physical Education have learned, the heavier you lift, the greater the rise in your metabolic rate and the longer the boost will last. The result? Increased fat loss. For amazing body-reshaping results, try ChaLEAN Extreme®, P90X®, or RevAbs®.
Grab your tummy toning gift today – 10 days left to take advantage of the $14.95 challenge trial. Your choice of P90X, Turbo Fire or Brazil Butt Lift.
After 5 days, I KNOW YOU’LL BE HOOKED! LET’S GET TO IT:
AND here’s your ACCOUNTABILITY gift! Beachbody Nutrition Tools will help figure out what your calorie in-take should be. ALSO! If you’re a Beachbody Club member, check out the meal planner! It’s FABULOUS & you can include Shakeology too! Let me know if you need some ideas for workouts/programs too.
If you haven’t already joined Team Beachbody, please do. IT’S FREE, SILLY!!!
Gold’s 3.2.1 workout
FIT TEST from INSANITY!
Here’s to Christmas (in JULY) and a Happy New Rear