BOOK GROUP DESCRIPTION:
A virtual book club! I love reading. And I love getting together with friends, especially to discuss a good book. But our schedules get crazy and we can’t lock everybody down to talk about it at the same time. So, here’s what we’re doing! We’re gonna get together virtually, with a good book, good conversation, maybe a good cry every now and then and get some good fellowship…even if it’s virtual. Prayerfully, this group opens a door for women to recognize the need to physically get together. Now I’m not suggesting that this become an instead-of replacement for getting with your girlfriends. I’m saying this might just be the answered prayer for that mom who is time starved and never has the opportunity to get out of the house and fellowship.
I’m praying this book club gives you a chance to connect with some women who share the same struggles, same victories and same hearts desires to see God more in their lives.
We don’t want you to miss out on all the fun we’re gonna have so make sure you do the following:
- During our book discussions, we’ll be chatting via video, sharing breakthroughs & trials in the comments of our weekly posts and of course who can forget about the love/obsession with the stories behind the pictures on instagram, pinterest & twitter. (Follow us at @inneractiveFIT on all social media outlets)
- Sign-Up for email updates so that you’ll always know when we’ve posted something new! Don’t worry, I don’t give out that information! And I despise junk mail so you won’t get overloaded with random posts!
Ready, let’s read!
Oh, a few house rules. Please respect the opinions, comments, suggestions of everyone here. inneractive FITCLUB is a Christ-centered ministry and in that honor, all comments and posts are moderated. We reserve the right to withdraw comments/posts out of order, offensive, slanderous and the like.
December 2012 (Beginning December 1)
You’re Already Amazing: Embracing Who You are Becoming All God Created You To Be by Holley Gerth
(DESCRIPTION:Many women are tired. Tired of trying to do more, be more, and have more. With busy work, home and church lives, it’s easy to feel like our spiritual growth gets short-changed. But what if God is already pleased, more than pleased–totally head over heels crazy about us and our hearts regardless of our mistakes and crunched schedules? If it’s true, that big load we’ve been carrying feels lighter already. In You’re Already Amazing, Holley Gerth wants readers to know that they can lay down the burden of their own, and others expectations, and embrace who they are as beloved, talented women. Rediscover the gifts you’ve been given and the life of purpose that God has for you.)
You don’t have to do more, be more, have more…if you’re really ready to take hold of who you are and what you’re called to do, there will be no stopping you. That’s because there’s no stopping Him in YOU-and he’s got bigger plans for your life than you’ve even imagined! –Holly Gerth
- Join the discussions, encourage each-other, invite a girl-friend!
- (Follow us at @inneractiveFIT and for this discussion we’ll be using the hashtag #URAmazing)
- Leave your email address in the upper right corner of the website to stay up to date!