Motivation: Food For Thought:
Very big portions make very little sense. (Philippians 3:19, Prov 16:32)
February was all about love. Lovin’ yourself stronger. Lovin’ your heart healthy! This month, we’re gonna love ourselves even more but now there’s gonna be a whole lotta shakin’ goin’ on!
During the month of March, we’ll take 1 week at a time, shake some stuff off and sift through the junk in our trunk. Well, yeah that trunk too but actually it’s that trunk that holds all the stuff that you’ve decided to put away. It reeks of your past, it’s hidden away covered in cobwebs, potentially moth destroyed & moldy yet SOMEHOW it finds its pesky way back into our lives.
It shows up in our attitudes, in our offenses, on the scale, on FACEBOOK asking us to friend it!?!?!?!? OMG she did not just ask me to be friends with her, THE NERVE…oh I guess I shouldn’t have went there. Well, yes I shoulda cuz guess what, if the fact that she wants to be ‘friends’, even in the vitural-hood; makes me a bit testy, then there’s some mess I forgot to deal with. Lysa Terkeurst calls it “stink” I call it “STANK” now maybe I’m just talkin’ to myself here but I’ve caught myself maintaining a consistent STANK attitude at times before. But Bless God He ain’t finished with me yet!
So, you ready to get shakin’?
It’s time to shake sumthin’ off!!!!
So what’s the pan? Simply put, to move! Move and have fun with it!!!
If you’re a home-body or joining a gym just isn’t an option, here’s a suggestion!
FITNESS + NUTRITION = RESULTS
You’ll get practical tools to maximize your results:
The Healthiest Meal of the Day®.
Replace one meal a day with Chocolate, Greenberry, or Tropical Strawberry (Vegan) to increase your energy, reduce cravings, lose weight, improve digestion and regularity, and transform your health.*
So Here’s What I’m gonna do for you. Take these things I give you and simply do them, that’s all. The rest will happen!
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Fill out the form below to let me know you’re ready to “SHAKE IT OFF” so I can add you to the list.
- NUTRITION: You choose how you’re going to eat right! Seriously, I’m not going to make you do what you won’t enjoy! Shakeology is my option. Balance is my second option. Moderation is what keeps it together! Go grab your “Eat Right Your Way” challenge chart, we’ll be using this as a ‘guide’!
- FITNESS: Figure out your fitness plan! Brazil Butt Lift Challenge Pack: includes the fitness program and Shakeology meal replacement shake (choose 30 day bag or convenient single serve pouches), find a fitness class or follow one of the plans available here.
- FOCUS: Figure out your inspired why: Why do you want to ‘Get Fit’, ‘Tone Up’, ‘Lose the weight’; what will it do for you. Then set your specific goals of what this looks like (ie, how much weight, body fat, etc.)
- Self-Affirmations: Print a few of these affirmations on an index card and have them on your dash board, desk/workspace, bathroom mirror
- You can improve what you can measure: get OFF the scale and get a tape measure and track your progress – body fat, hips, thighs and waist measurements. This must be tracked weekly.
- Write it down: Journal your food intake daily, better yet take a photo of your meals and post them on a public site or sent them to your coach/trainer.
Build in NON FOOD rewards along the way to celebrate your “wins”. This works doubly well as it teaches you to find replacements for activities where food was the focal point. Be sure to figure out what you will use for enjoyment in place of food.
THAT’S IT! So get movin’!
March is National Nutrition Month! You are what you eat!
I LOVE FOOD and Food makes me happy! It makes me even happier when it’s colorful, flavorful and does my body good. We’re gonna ‘feed’ our bodies everything that does it good, including the simple things like smiling and laughing. LAUGHTER is good for the spirit, it’s like medicine to the bones!
Be willing to accept new information & apply it. Continuing to do what you’ve always done will get you what you’ve always gotten. STRATEGIZE when, where, what & who you need (people/food/stuff=seeds) in your life, to start lovin’ your best, let God take care of the how…and you’ll lose the rest! -keep movin